Hello! This is my first puzzle for the blog!1!!!1!! :)
I'm very very very glad to have made a blog with Luna, for not only puzzles, but her art and anything else we decide to post.
Until I find a better solution, if the embed isn't working, you can download the .puz here.
This puzzle was just a silly idea that I didn't think would take off anywhere, so I thought, why not put it on a blog!?!? That's exactly what I did. In reality, the theme could be used for any other school, like UCLA or wtv, but this was the first one that I thought of, and it gave me more freedom for better bonus answers.
HIGHLIGHTS:
Spoilers ahead if you don't wanna be spoiled about the spoilers I'm about to give you regarding the puzzle. And no... NOT a spoiler alert for the movie "Spoiler Alert"
19-Across: I love roller coasters. VelociCoaster is my favorite, and the drop after the top hat, is soooooo good. Unfortunately, it doesn't fit the clue.
31-Across: I once had IRONY in a puzzle I submitted to an outlet, with the clue [The Titanic being named an "unsinkable" ship, perhaps]. I love that I can use really obscure or weird clues for IRONY/IRONIC because they are so fun to clue but also a bit of knowledge gained.
65-Across: This guy that I know, Kieran, has like two main characters he plays. Pac-Man and Ness. Each time he plays, he just spams every move possible and doesn't even know how to play strategically. OH WELL
2-Down: DOOM on ALL the Things!
6-Down: My cousin got sick with ligma the other day. It was so sad. What's ligma, you may ask???? LIGMA BALLS.. teehee
28-Down: We are both big Nintendo fans, and Luna's like obsessed with the Wii and is like obsessive over all things about it. What a weirdo.
54-Down: All my homies hate the new Mahi-Mahi Resort.